Permanent archival technology never imagined possible
- 300,000 DPI etching on metal to last for tens of thousands of years
Permanent Archival solution
NanoArchival provides ultra-long term archival solutions to enterprise customers, based on its proprietary, patented nickel Nanofiche™ technology breakthrough.
Nanofiche is the most durable and efficient analog archival media ever developed -- it lasts for thousands of years under a range of conditions, needs no environmental maintenance, and can store more than 1 million pages or images in a single 8.5*11 inch sheet. For reference microfiche can hold 250 pages in the same area.
- Archival medium of choice for 2019 Lunar Library launched by SpaceX on Feb 21st, 2019
Human Readable Format
- Content can be etched from 1X to 1000X reduction and retrievable with only light and optics.
Photos and Documents
- We all have amazing stories to tell and collectively our stories create history
Coin Sized Archives
- Each coin holds up to 2,000 pages at 200 dpi
Bind as a metallic book
- This book contains 400,000 pages of documents